Kassie was in the fall play at school, and last week was in the spring musical. She wishes she would have caught the acting bug before her senior year, but better late than never! Kassie played Miss Lynch the stern teacher in the musical Grease. Brady saw excerpts at school and had nothing but high praises for his sister. Brady doesn't dish out compliments to his siblings on a regular basis, so I knew she must have been good! We loved watching her on stage! I was teasing her about having to fight off the paparazzi taking her to and from the school for each performance!
Here she is after her performance still with stage make up and the gray look to her hair. Wish I could have photographed her in her stage dress, but no pictures were allowed. She wore her hair up in a bun... reminded us all of Nana!
Perhaps college will bring more drama opportunities for Kassie. I sure hope so!
Fun Fun Fun! I bet you were one tickled mama.
ReplyDelete