Once a month the Young Men and Young Women of our church have a combined activity. This month the youth selected to have "no utensil dining" as their activity, and I was in charge. Kassie insisted we have chicken alfredo, something a little messy. (She ended up not being able to attend because of pracitce for the school musical.) I found a recipe and tested it at home. It got the thumbs up, so I made an extra large batch for our meal at the church.
Avery
The youth had the option of wearing gloves, but most did not. A few used their carrots as utensils, which is why I chose that as our vegetable.
Ashton
Brady
Avery
Following the main course we had a Jello eating contest. This time, not only were no utensils allowed, but no hands as well. Avery went up against Bryson and lost. Ashton tied her competitor and Brady was the overall winner. That got the most laughs! I'm afraid they'll want to do it again next year!
What a mess! I wondered when you told me aout it how it would turn out. Did you partake as well?
ReplyDeletePictures are fine, but a VIDEO would be even better.
ReplyDelete